1. All summer housing requests are subject to approval by the Dean of Students.
2. You must be in good standing with the business office.
3. All rent payments must be made to BBC by the due date.
4. A five day grace period for payments will apply, after which time if payment is not received you will be asked to vacate your room for the remainder of the summer unless prior arrangements have been made.
5. You may be asked to change rooms at any time due to scheduled maintenance or construction needs.
6. Curfew and room check guidelines do not apply during the summer, but all other housing guidelines as stated in the Student Life Handbook will apply.
7. Summer residents have the responsibility of maintaining cleanliness in all areas used, including the occupied room, hallways, student lounge, laundry facilities, kitchen, etc.
8. The Residence Director will monitor all living areas on a regular basis throughout the summer.
9. The administration reserves the right to check any room for cleanliness and/or damages during the summer as deemed necessary to protect the property of Boise Bible College.