To qualify for graduation, you must have met the following requirements listed on page 34 of the BBC Catalog:
1. All course work for your degree requirements must be completed, and transcripts for all transfer courses to be applied to your degree must be received by the BBC Registrar's Office. (Transcripts must be received by February 15).
2. You must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00, and in B.A. or B.S. programs a CGPA of at least 2.00 in courses in your major or minor(s).
3. Unless approved by the registrar, you must complete your final 32 credits at BBC.
4. Complete the exit evaluation process:
-Exit interview (4-year graduates)
-Bible Knowledge Exam (4 and 2 year graduates)
-Oral exams or presentations related to major field (if applicable)
5. You must satisfy Chapel and Christian Service requirements.
6. You must be recommended by the faculty based on your faith and character. (This happens annually in Academic Council and does not require your involvement; you will be notified if there is a problem.)
7. You must have paid all financial obligations to BBC (including library fines).
Except in the case of ongoing coursework or as otherwise noted, these requirements must all be met two weeks prior to graduation to allow for processing. Failure to do so may prevent you from graduating on time.